Re: freeze exception: lynx-cur 2.8.8dev5-1

Hi,

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:16:12 +0200, Philipp Kern wrote:

> No, that's not in the unused patch but in the code.  It might not be a
> problem in practise, especially as I didn't look at the surroundings.
> OTOH as a package maintainer you should be prepared to answer such
> questions.

I think it's your point of view and I don't agree with you here.
I have a good relation with the upstream author and don't
think it is necessary for me to understand the code.

Umm, sorry again but I'd like to know if you can add a freeze
exception for lynx-cur.

Best regards,				2010-8-26(Thu)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>