Re: Tellico 2.3

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for the delay...

On Mon, August 16, 2010 22:57, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 00:52:05 +0200, Regis Boudin wrote:
>
>> Dear release team,
>>
>> Tellico 2.3, which was the version I was planning to have in Squeeze,
>> was released a couple of days the freeze.
>>
>> So, if I upload this new upstream release, do I have a chance to get it
>> in Squeeze, or should I make new upload of the previous version with
>> only bugfixes ?
>>
> You could upload to experimental in the mean time.

I was planning to do that anyway, and it's done, now.

> What does the diff for the new version look like (excluding
> translations)?

There is a lot of noise in the diff, with a fair number of asserts/debug
added and typos in comment fixed, but I'll make split of the diff between
new files, unit tests, and the rest.

Thanks again.

Regis