Upcoming freeze-exceptions: acl & sane-backends

Hi,

I have plans to make at least one final upload of sane-backends for
Squeeze, to fix #588300. The patch has already been tested in
experimental (as the bug log shows) and I'm just waiting for #590240 to
be fixed before I can upload this to unstable (only this patch, not the
full experimental version, obviously).

This upload would also incorporate minor fixes (new USB IDs, mostly).

Can the release team give us the go ahead for this? Cc:ing Nathan for
acl and #590240.

There is also an important bug in libsane killing support for some Epson
scanners that will need to be addressed if upstream can come up with a
fix before we release. I'll bring that up again when (if) I'll have this
fix.

Thanks,

JB.

--