Re: Freeze exception for forked-daapd

"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:

Hi,

> Looking at the diff, I notice that most of the upstream changelog seems to
> have disappeared, which I guess wasn't intentional?

Actually, there isn't a ChangeLog upstream and the file in the previous
version was leftover from a quick test I did to generate one from git
but 1/ forgot to clean up and 2/ didn't have time to finish.

So everything is OK and the lack of ChangeLog will be fixed upstream
starting with the next real release. I did plan to make this release
before the freeze and get it into Squeeze, but at the moment I'm still
several weeks away from that. And then came the surprise freeze.

Thanks for the unblock ;)

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org>  |  Debian, because code matters more