Re: NEW changes in

On Sun, 04, Jul, 2010 at 11:34:31AM +0000, Archive Administrator spoke thus..
> E: Specify exactly one policy queue

Ok, we've actually tracked down why this happens now.  Turns out that
the error message was entirely accurate (which is why we were confused)
and that someone <cough>bad Ganneff</cough> should have been passing the
policy queue name to the function when running dinstall manually for
testing.  Not that I'm passing the buck or anything... :-)

Sorry again, should be ok from now on though.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller