New PostgreSQL microreleases -- -updates or -security?

Hello Debian/Ubuntu security teams,

PostgreSQL recently published new point releases which fix the usual
range of important bugs (data loss/wrong results, etc.) and
additionally fix another case of insecure "security definer" functions
(the analogon to setuid programs in file system space for SQL
functions) (CVE-2007-6600). It's an authenticated privilege
escalation, and I personally rate it as low severity, since in usual
setups database users/admins trust each other, or in other cases,
"insecure" DB users like for web services aren't usually given
permission to define new functions.

So I wondered how you would like to handle that, as a normal update or
security update?

My gut feeling is that it should go through s-p-u (Debian), and
-proposed (Ubuntu) and be copied to -updates after some time of
testing.

Complete list of changes, FYI:

 7.4 (etch): http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release-7-4-26.html
 8.1 (etch/dapper): http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/release.html#RELEASE-8-1-18
 8.3 (lenny/hardy/intrepid/jaunty): http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/release-8-3-8.html

8.3 and 8.4 in unstable/karmic already have been updated four days
ago. No regression reports so far.

I'll prepare the stable updates for all Debian/Ubuntu releases in the
next days and throw my test suites at them.

Thanks for any input,

Martin