Your nut SPU upload

Hi Arnaud,

I've just rejected your upload to SPU for nut.
We generally cannot accept 58,000 line changes in SPU. Especially
without requesting it on debian-release@lists.debian.org

Additionally, you have added a 1111 file, called ":". This seems to be a
copy of debian/changelog.

It also seems to have been re-autotooled with squeeze's autotool, which
can't be done for a SPU upload.

Thanks,
Neil
--
No matter whether you use charcoal or pine-cones, you've got to ignite the fuel
somehow. The traditional way is to use pieces of bark from a birch-tree. In the