Re: TPU for slim

2009/7/22 Nico Golde <debian-release+ml@ngolde.de>:
> Hi,
>
> I'd vote for removing it completely with my security team
> hat on. Regarding just this bug it should work to fix this
> with:
> screenshot_cmd      scrot $(mktemp -d /tmp/scrot_slim.XXXXXX)/scrot.jpg
>
> as this is passed to system(), I didn't test this though.

What does this mean for the state of the package version in lenny? Do
you or not consider to remove it? Except the screenshot command I
haven't been noticed of anything else. And what does it mean for the
state of the package version in sid? Is the new version considered to
be left out from the debian archive?

> Cheers
> Nico

Mike