unblock request: krb5

Greetings,

Would it be possible to unblock krb5 and allow it to transit to
Testing?  We need CUPS 1.3.10-5 to go into Testing ASAP to compensate
for changes in dependencies resulting from the recent repackaging of
necessary Ghostcript's PPD components into a separate ghostscript-cups
package.

This new GS package's introduction has generate a lot of bug reports
from people whose printer requires raster support that was previously
provided by the main ghostscript package and is now provided by
ghostscript-cups instead, simply because the components they need are
not a dependency of the 1.3.10-2 that is currently sitting in Testing,
which momentarily broke support for their printer.

Allowing 1.3.10-5 into Testing fixes this issue, but this is dependent
upon krb5 being allowed into Testing first.

Please don't hesitate in contacting me if you have any additional
question about this request.

Best Regards,
Martin-Éric