Re: openal-soft hppa giveback

* Domenico Andreoli [Fri, 01 Aug 2008 13:35:57 +0200]:

> > gb openal-soft_1:1.4.272-1 . hppa
> just built and uploaded
> Sorry to have forgot about your last message to me...

Err, please don't upload hand-build packages if possible! It would have
most likely succeeded on the buildd as well, but it's important that we
have some confidence that buildds are able to build our packages...

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

The problem I have with making an intelligent statement is that some
people then think that it's not an isolated occurrance.
                -- Simon Travaglia