swfdec-mozilla need a build on mips and mipsel to get to testing

Hi!

I was looking at the status of the swfdec stuff (swfdec0.5, swfdec-mozilla,
swfdec-gnome) before uploading the new version, and It seems [1] that we are
just missing the builds for swfdec-mozilla on mips and mipsel so that we can
transition.

If somebody could please trigger those builds which were tried on December
the first and not anymore, we should be able to build and get to testing.

The previous build on the first of December had failed because the libraries
were not built at that time, but they are currently built and available on
the archive.

[1] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=swfdec-mozilla

Regards...
--