ICU transition status

At this point, all but one of ICU's reverse build dependencies have
been uploaded with dependencies on the new versions.  The only
exception is boost, and an RC bug was already reported 8 days ago.  I
guess at this point, it's just a question of getting boost uploaded
and then waiting for everything to be ready to transition.  I'm going
to be leaving town soon and will not be monitoring this at all while
I'm gone, but I think it probably doesn't need any more of my focus.
(Actually, parrot has also not been uploaded, but it's not in testing,
so it doesn't have any impact on the transition.)

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>