audacity RC bugfix ; timidity new maintainer

Hi,

1) I uploaded a new version (1.3.2-2) of audacity in unstable that fixes a RC
bug. It would be great if this version could enter etch.

2) timidity was orphaned and the current maintainer asked to make a new upload
in order to have the new maintainer (the debian-multimedia team, with me as
uploader) in etch. There are no other changes in the package except the
change of maintainer.
This upload is available in unstable as version 2.13.2-8.

greetings and thanks!

Joost Damad