Please process doc-debian 3.1.5 before the etch release (in NEW for two months)

Hi,

Around two months ago I uploaded doc-debian (the package that ships the FAQ
as well as some of our core documents, like the Social Contract and the
Constitution) and it is still in the NEW queue, waiting for its byhand files
to be processed.

It was a high priority upload, as mentioned in the changelog:

[ High urgency, since the previous version was shipping out of date versions
of Debian's core documents and still refered to sarge as the latest release ]

This package has still not been processed and I would really like it to be
done *before* etch is released. Not only because people locally installing
doc-debian 3.1.4 in etch will get out of date information but also because
the FAQ at f.d.o/docs/ (provided by this package in its byhand) is included
in the official CD / DVD images.

As soon as your process it I would like the release team (in CC:) to approve it for
etch (overwritting 3.1.4). As it's a documentation only package this should
be actually a safe action.

Thanks

Javier