pnet and gettext

Hello.

While trying to package the just released gettext 0.16, I discovered
that neither gettext in testing or the current version in unstable
build from source anymore, as pnet does not exist in testing, and it
depends (indirectly) on libgnutls12 in unstable.

If I have to remove C# support to fix this (or use mono instead, reducing
the architectures in which it is available), I'd like to know.

While we are at it, it would be wonderful if whatever scripts that keep
the dependencies in testing always working kept the build-dependencies
as well, but I guess this is already known and reported, or maybe it's
even already implemented and this is just an exception.

Thanks.