Re: Usertags missing?

> On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 11:14:32AM +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote:
>
>> > This appears to be a consequence of 395208. :/
>
>> > According to the outcome of that bug, the tags will have to be readded by
>> > hand...
>
>> Ok, I'll re-add all debian-release@lists.debian.org usertag
>> nonfree-doc tags, based on the HTML page I saved a few hours before
>> this happened.
>
> Thanks, that's very much appreciated.  Don was able to restore a backup from
> July for some of these, but for anything newer than that we're dependent on
> just what people remember / have cached.

In case someone has a page cached but doesn't know what to do with it,
here's what I did:

grep -e '<li><a href="http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=' -e Tags: lost/pkgreport.html |sed 's/Tags: <strong>/+ /g;s,</strong>.*,,g;s/.*>#/usertag /g;s/:.*//g;s/,//g'>/tmp/foo

I manually removed the sid, sarge-ignore, etch-ignore, fixed,
fixed-upstream, confirmed, and patch tags because those aren't
usertags.

/Simon