Re: Status of the netcdf transition

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 08:40:40PM +0100, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 10:42:51AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 04:12:46PM +0100, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:

> > I thought you had been waiting a month for the gdal soname change in
> > unstable...

> No, we uploaded gdal last week of january and other (dependant) packages soon after.

Yes, but it was stuck in NEW for a while IIRC, and the qgis upload was held
up waiting for it.

> Maybe bugging the remaining packages would be useful?

If by "bugging" you mean "filing bugs against", then no.  There are no
packages in unstable that are untransitioned, there are only a handful of
packages waiting on arch-specific builds or that need to age before they're
candidates for testing.