Please remove xml2rfc from sarge

In effect, the IETF Secretariat requires that very specific versions
of xml2rfc are used when you submit Internet-Drafts, which include the
prescribed boilerplate texts in the generated documents.  I expect
that the required boilerplates change again in the short term (mainly
because of their sexist language).  This means that it's likely that
the xml2rfc package will be outdated and mostly unusable shortly after
the sarge release.

Although I've upload a new upstream version 1.29, which will align the
Debian package with the current requirements stated by the IETF
Secretariat, I'd like to ask you to remove the xml2rfc packages from
the sarge release nevertheless.  (I can bump #303131 to severity
serious if this helps.  IIRC, due to synchronization issues, I should
wait until tomorrow with that.)