Re: Problems with ntp

matthijs@cacholong.nl wrote:

>I use openntpd and that works better then ntp IMHO.
This is bullshit. openntpd is at best an unneeded replacement for
ntpdate, and at worst a POS which will actively harm other NTP
servers and clients.

Anyway: I do not think that the arlib license is intended to be
non-free, so it can probably be clarified just with an email to the
author. I see nothing wrong libparse/*, just because the files have an
extra warranty disclaimer it does not mean that the package license does
not apply.

--
ciao,
Marco