Re: Emacsen in the 'desktop' task

> If so, I'm quite surprised of this since Emacs is much higher than
> XEmacs in the popularity contest and I'd advice it to be changed
> before the release.

(speaking under joeyh control)

Changing tasks and tasksel now will not happen. This is far too late,
I'm afraid.

Tasksel can probably be improved in many many ways (and I bet Joey
agrees). However, it would be nice if people test it a bit before
releases (and especially d-i releases).

There is also probably a high need for someone (in the D-I team or
coming in for this) to take a closer care of it and sort out the
various wishlist things sent for tasksel. Joey Hess cannot really do
everything..:-)