Professional blame assigner, at your service

-----
Steve Langasek recently posted this:

We mentioned in the freeze announcement[1] that we needed volunteers to
help with processing upgrade reports -- taking them apart, identifying
the bugs that appear, and assigning them to the packages responsible so
that they can get fixed for sarge.  Our call for volunteers got us a
total of, uh... one person offering to help, so we could probably use
more. :)  If you are an experienced user who is good at figuring out who
to blame when things break, and you have some time you'd be willing to
spend helping make sarge the best Debian release ever, please contact
debian-release@lists.debian.org.  We'll be happy to put you to work.
-----

I'd like to volunteer to help.

-Roberto