DELO and sarge

I just did another test installation on mips and noticed that DELO (a
boot loader for some mipsel machines) got installed.  I think that the
mips binary should be removed from testing:

11559:tbm@merkel: ~] madison delo
      delo |      0.7-8 |        stable | source, mipsel
      delo |      0.8-1 |       testing | source, mips, mipsel
      delo |      0.8-2 |      unstable | source, mipsel
11560:tbm@merkel: ~]

Also, IIRC, 0.8-2 from unstable fixes a RC bug so it would be good if
someone could take a look at that version and possibly hint it into
testing.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/