Which release-critical bugreports are really release-critical?

Hi,

I've asked myself this question for more than one time. So I played a
bit with perl today, and generated a statistics of the RC-bug reports
that match the following conditions:
- Package is actually in Sarge
- Bug is (tagged Sid | has no release tag at all)
- Bug is neither fixed nor sarge-ignore

With these conditions, I count about 368 bugs right now.

I've put this list on http://bts.turmzimmer.net/ and plan to update it
every day about 7:00 UTC; this list is generated from
http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/other/all.html (and a lot of
ideas are of course taken from there).

Comments and suggestion are welcome.

Cheers,