Why mozilla stalled by zlib?

  From what I can see, mozilla only depends on zlib >= 1:1.1.4, which
 should be satisfied by zlib 1:1.1.4-16 currently in testing, and I
 would believe mozilla could go in now.

  Still, update_excuses says mozilla is invalidated by that dependency.
 I also note that one of my own packages, openbox, are (amongst other
 tings) stalled by libxml2.  Yet, I am quite certain the version in
 testing fully satisfies openbox' dependency.

  Could someone explain this behaviour to me?

--
Tore Anderson