Hinting openmotif & friends?

I just noticed a rather complicated interdependency web:

new fbi depends on new libpcd
new ida depends on new openmotif *and* new libpcd
new motv depends on new openmotif *and* new xawtv

new libpcd breaks old fbi and old ida
new openmotif breaks old ida and old motv
Presumably new xawtv will break old motv

xawtv just built on the last missing architecture (ia64) today.
(All others are up to date and free of RC bugs.)

fbi is 62 days old.
ida is 62 days old.
xawtv is 62 days old.
libpcd is 142 days old.
motv is 246 days old.
openmotif is 374 days old.

I think there needs to be joint hinting to get this cluster in.
It looks like if all six go in at once, it will work, but I don't see any
way for any subset to go in.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html