Gforge needing a hint?

  Hi,

According to http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=gforge the
gforge packages are not stalled by php4 any more (although it used to
be, and php4 hasn't entered testing).  I'm told maybe there needs to
be some tweaking and/or hinting so that the gforge packages enter
testing, since there's no RC bug and no versioned dependencies outside
of what's currently in testing.

  I'd be glad it that could happen, because I've postponed the next
upload for weeks hoping the last one was going in any minute now.

  Thanks,

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

C   c e    e l    m  re q   j  l   a l  l  iè e  .
  -- Signatures à collectionner, série n°1, partie 3/3.