Re: Proposed packages to remove from testing

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 03:39:04PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> (Incidentally, its (ex-)maintainer Charles Briscoe-Smith is utterly MIA
> and should probably be locked out of all Debian machines for now, until
> he reappears.  I wish there was a good way to see the list of all Debian
> Developers who have been marked MIA and locked out already....)

Coincidentally, all MIA developers are already locked out by virtue of
the recent compromise.  Developers must re-request access to the Debian
servers using their PGP key.  Of course, MIA developers should really
have their PGP keys removed from the authorized keyring as well.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer