Re: libsigc++ & friends need testing?

Colin Watson wrote:
>On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 01:55:28PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>> It looks from
>> http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=libsigc%2B%2B&expand=1
>> as though libsigc++ and the packages which depend on it are ready to go in,
>> but have to be hinted together.
>
>They aren't ready yet; yehia/testing is still a problem, and upgrading
Hmm.  Really?  It looks like yehia depends on libsigcx, but it also looks
like libsigcx can survive an upgrade of libsigc++ (and all its other
friends) without breaking.  Which would certainly simplify things.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html