mips/mipsel woody release

Hello world,

] woody/main/disks-mips/3.0.10-2001-08-13
] woody/main/disks-mipsel/3.0.14-2001-09-30

] woody/main/disks-s390/3.0.14-2001-09-25

So, mips and mipsel both seem to have boot-floppies now, they've had good
autobuilders for quite some time now and I've had a few varied reports
from porters that seem to indicate they're ready for release with woody,
and there were some install reports quite some time ago.

s390 is a bit flakier since the nature of the architecture is that
traditional model of boot-floppies don't work so well on it. I'm led
to believe that they've worked around this, and the current version of
boot-floppies can be used to install systems. There're some bug reports
against base packages with patches to work around various oddities of
s390 systems as well. There's lots of packages built though, and vague
indications that they work. It'd be nice to have a proper install report
from a "bare" system to something useful with the current install tools.

Anyway, these three arches, as they are in sid right now, look like
they're ready to be included in woody, and assuming there aren't any
serious known bugs with any of them as they exist right now, they'll
be added to woody alongside alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, powerpc
and sparc in the next week or so.

There won't be any more architectures considered for inclusion in woody.

Cheers,
aj

 ``Freedom itself was attacked this morning by faceless cowards.
     And freedom will be defended.''   Condolences to all involved.