Re: qtsystems-opensource-src_5.0~git20181230.e3332ee3-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable

Hi Mike,

In data lunedì 20 aprile 2020 12:10:11 CEST, Mike Gabriel ha scritto:
> thanks for accepting qtsystems to unstable. However, you are aware
> that it requires the Mir Display Server (mir) as a build requirement?
> Mir is still in NEW afaict.

(please do not forget to push missing commits and tags to the packaging
repository ;-) )

Can qtsystem be built also without Mir with no loss of binary packages?
If so, I'd do that, and enable the support for Mir when it is available
in unstable. What do you think?

--
Pino Toscano