Re: unblock (pre-approval): kde-workspace/4:4.11.13-2.1

Hi Sune!

On 04/06/2015 07:31 PM, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> I wouldn't mind a better systemd integration, but your patch seems half done.
>
> You have lost the integration with the desktop-base package and the related
> theming.

Indeed, as Moritz pointed out here [1], I have overlooked this part.

> Do you even get a valid kdm configuration by this patch in a new setup?
>
> the setup_config() function in the current init script is there for a reason.

I wasn't actually aware that there additional code in the sysvinit init
script that would customize or even create a new kdmrc. The kdm package
actually ships a kdmrc file, so I just added a few lines to make the
package systemd-aware.

In any case, I'd be very happy to have my suggested patch by the one
that Moritz came up with, updated to work with the default-display-
manager mechanism.

My patch does at least work in the sense that systemd treats kdm
as a native systemd unit which is configured using the debconf
mechanism to choose the default display manager.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz