Re: Qt5: Private headers not installed by still referenced in cmake files

On Saturday 10 August 2013 18:22:13 Yannick Roehlly wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> While compiling sigil, I noticed that for some Qt5 modules the private
> headers are not installed but are still referenced in the .cmake files.
>
> For instance, for libqt5webkit5-dev, when compiling sigil I have this error:
>
>   CMake Error at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
>     gnu/cmake/Qt5WebKit/Qt5WebKitConfig.cmake:15 (message):
>   The imported target "Qt5::WebKit" references the file
>
>      "/usr/include/qt5/QtWebKit/5.1.0"
>
>   but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:
>
> The private headers are not installed (this is specified in the changelog)
> but the Qt5WebKitConfig.cmake still has:
>
>     set(Qt5WebKit_PRIVATE_INCLUDE_DIRS
>
> "${_qt5WebKit_install_prefix}/include/qt5/QtWebKit/${Qt5WebKit_VERSION_STRI
> NG}"
> "${_qt5WebKit_install_prefix}/include/qt5/QtWebKit/${Qt5WebKit_VERSION_STRI
> NG}/QtWebKit" )
>
> If I remove these lines, the error disappears. To compile sigil, I had to
> "correct" these .cmake files: Qt5QmlConfig.cmake, Qt5QuickConfig.cmake,
> Qt5WebKitWidgetsConfig.cmake, Qt5WebKitConfig.cmake.
>
> Should I report bugs on the corresponding packages?

No, the only packages fixed are qtbase and (supossedly) the ones rebuilt
against this new version. So you will have to wait until the webkit stuff gets
rebuilt.

No need to ask for binNMUs, I'm slowly pushing stuff to unstable, which
requieres a rebuild.

Now if this happens in the rebuilt packages, please do fill a bug.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
For want of a nail, the shoe was lost;
For want of the shoe, the horse was lost;

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/