Re: contribution to koffice packaging

On Wednesday 30 March 2011 18:30:22 Ana Guerrero wrote:
[snip]
> So far, it is good, but you need to Cc' the reported of the bug or they
> won't get any email. Submitters do not get subscribed to bugs
> automatically:/

Just in case, to do this send the mail to nnnn-submitter@bugs.debian.org,
where nnnn is the bug number.

It proves to be more useful than sending the mail directly to the submitter's
address, as if she replies, it will reply to the bug number, as we want to.

/me trying to be useful ;-)

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
15: Que es el "Correo Electronico"
    * El correo que te llega por la corriente

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/