kde 4.4.2 network manager (experimental snapshots) and pidgin do not coexist well

Hi kde 4.4 packager,

First a big thank for the packaging: I've been updating my kde 4.3 from to 4.4.2 and I'm overall very pleased by it. I've have been facing only two minort glitch: 1) At install I've been unable to complete install of network-manager related packages because of dbus problem (installation hang). I add to reboot to fix the problem. Doing apt-get -f install was not sufficient. After reboot, I manged to run the apt-get -f install successfully.

2) Then I noticed that pidgin was unable to complete initialisation. I add to disable accounts and reenable accounts. This is a known problem but I did not experience it before the upgrade. As I use wicd (and have it configured properly as the network manager in system config), I removed all network-manager related packages and pidgin works again.

Side effect: audio. I finally managed to configure pulse correctly but some postinstall script are clearly missing (user in pulse-access group, and /etc/asound.conf to create a pulse interface.

Thanks for the good work anyway,

-- eric