Question: KDE 3 and 4 in Squeeze

Hello,

I'm writing to ask if there will be both KDE 3 and 4 available in the
new testing branch - Squeeze.

KDE4 is really great and many users would for sure be happy to see and test it.
However it is also important for us to be able to keep our old environment.

The best solution for many of us would be to have a possibility of
switching between KDE3 and KDE4 just like it now works for KDE3 and
Gnome.
It would be great if KDE applications could come in two versions as
well, as their Qt4 ports often lack important functions the previous
versions had.

Regards,

Piotr Dąbrowski