kstartupconfig missing in kdelibs4c2a 4:3.5.7.dfsg.1-5

Hi there,

this morning I upgraded "kdelibs4c2a (4:3.5.7.dfsg.1-4) to 4:3.5.7.dfsg.1-5" successfully

working whole day without any problems.

After reboot I get following error message after kdm login:

"Could not start kstartupconfig. Check your installation."

However kde starts up and looks pretty okay. Google did not help.

Binary "kstartupconfig" does not exist neither in PATH not elsewhere.

Checked which package contains it and found that the packages above should.

Opened that package and found that kstartupimage is missing.

Please fix it.

Cheers
Norbert