Please advise what to do with such bugs

Hello,

As you've seen on the list, I've started to send a lot of requests to
submitters to get more information about various old bugs owned by
debian-qt-kde.
I've already received some answers and was able to close or forward
some of the bugs.
I also receive some mails which says something like "I'm sorry but I
no longer use this software so I can't test it with newer version" or
"I do not have X or Y to test it" etc, etc...
My question is: what should I do with this kind of bugs ? Do I close
it because the original submitter is no longer interested in it (do I
ask him if I can close the bug ?), or do I try to forward it to KDE
BTS or create  new bug in KDE's BTS, knowing that it may be difficult
to reproduce or test it...

Thanks for your advices, I'm quite novice in bug triaging :-)

Regards from Montréal, Canada

Olivier