Re: KDE cdbs files

====> this is garbage in my mail, sorry.

> line 64-86:
in fact it's line 75-86
>   generate HTML docks from applications doocbooks.
>
>   --> I don't know if it could go in kde.mk or not. maybe other
>       members of the team may have more insight on this.

and I forgot:
line 64-73:
  two hacks in one.
  * we have our packaging system handle debian/$(pkg).lintian as the
    lintian overrides for the package.
  * we do the same for debian/$(pkg).presubj for the reportbug $(pkg)
    presubj magic files.

both are quite useful (especially the first one) IMHO deserve to be
integrated in cdbs, but is really more general than kde.mk

sorry for those two errors in my previous mail.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit