kgeography

Hi

Some of us maintain the kgeography package in unstable.
There was a real demand for it, so we debianized it and there was an old RFP
and ITP.
I will explain it, because we know that it is now in kdeedu and we like to
have it there.
Please excuse our way, but we wanted to have it in debian and then in
skolelinux. I think I forgot to write a mail to this list
(sorry for that ;( ), i only informed Ben about it, i think he was the only
maintainer of kdeedu.
Of course we will write the removal for kgeography, just let us know when you
think it is time for removing it.
Thanks for your fast work on kde, we thought that it will take some more
months to prepare kde 3.5, now we have the work to include a new kde ;)

Greetings and thanks for feedback
Steffen