kde 3.4 on the way

KDE 3.4 is approaching to the final release. What are your plans regarding
packaging 3.4rc1 for debian? Having in mind current NEW queue processing
speed, it won't get into main archive (I guess, experimental would be just
right for it) for at least one/two/three months if it were packaged some time
around these days. However, it would still be great to be able to install
kde3.4 from a private repository (yeah, I know that kde3.4 is not a candidate
for sarge, but there are people like me, who prefer using the latest
software)...