Problems with startup menu.

Hello,

I have a problem that "Debian" item disapeared from my start menu in
KDE (quite recently, with update from 4:3.2.2-1 to 4:3.2.2-2).

The /etc/menu-methods/kdelibs-bin is gone. It is reported by
packages.debian.org as being in kdelibs-bin 4:3.2.2-2, but does not
exist on my system (was deleted by preinst script, but never created nor
does it exist in the .deb).

Unfortunately I don't know where the menu resides, so I can't check what
is actualy on disk. The strange thing is, that I have two accounts here
and one sees the Debian menu empty in kmenuedit (and it does not appear
in start), while from the other kmenuedit shows it fully populated (I
never run KDE session from that account).

I am not reporting this as a bug (yet), because I don't know what caused
it. Please, tell me which things I should check.

						 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb@ucw.cz>