libgphoto2: libexif9 -> libexif10 transition

Hi,

gthumb :  Remco van de Meent <remco@debian.org>
kamera : Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers <debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org>
gtkam, gtkam-gimp : Takuo KITAME <kitame@debian.org>
digikam : Paul Telford <pxt@debian.org>
gimp : Ari Pollak <ari@debian.org>

libexif10 has entered unstable this morning. I would like to rebuild
libgphoto2 against it but it has to be done in sync with your packages
as they link directly with libexif and indirectly via libgphoto2 (accept
gimp that could is concerned via gtkam-gimp).

The changes between libexif9 and libexif10 are limited and should not
cause too much trouble (in my case libgphoto2 was already compatible
with libexif10 and a small patch for gphoto2 was enough).

Please let me know if you are ready to upload your package rebuilt
against libexif10 and if I have missed some other packages that should
be rebuild.

Thanks,
Christophe

--