Re: libgphoto2: libexif9 -> libexif10 transition

I uploaded a new libgphoto2 rebuilt against libexif10.
I think we should all upload new packages built against this new
lingphoto2-dev as soon as it has been successfully built by the
autobuilders.

	http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=libgphoto2

If you have trouble compiling your package against libexif10, let me
know.

Thanks,
Christophe

--