kdenonbeta/kdedebian/kapture/kapture

CVS commit by mornfall:

- start of package status display (shows Keep or Install for now)
- add upgrade functionality (marks upgradable packages as "Install" for
  now)

We are nearing status, where kapture can do most of the tasks of
apt-cache and apt-get. We are not yet there however. The missing bits
are:
- commiting changes (ie, the install/upgrade/whatever run)
- progress information
- single package operations (install this package, remove this package)

Implementing these shouldn't be hard. The problem is, that this is
inadequate in interactive environment => we need to track "wanted
status" in addition to apt-pkg status. Also, we possibly want to save
this status for next runs. However, this "long-term" status modifies the
involved algorithms slightly, so we'll see... However, this should only
mean incremental modifications and improvements, no major revampings.

  M +6 -1      kapture_part.cpp   1.9
  M +1 -0      kapture_part.h   1.4
  M +1 -0      operationmenu.cpp   1.2
  M +12 -0     pkglist.cpp   1.12