Re: a remark about https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/index_issues.html

Hi Patrice,

On Mon, Feb 06, 2023 at 08:46:26PM +0100, Patrice Duroux wrote:
> I would have helped more but looking in the source code of
> jenkins.debian.net, I could not understand why the 'Tested suite' list
> is sorted differently than in the other pages.

thanks for reaching out and reporting the issue, which I have now fixed
with
https://salsa.debian.org/qa/jenkins.debian.net/-/commit/6503fafd91f58b4a3b4dbff4b358a1ac3a2b7d00

It might take up to 24h until the fix has propagated everywhere and
the fix does not change the ordering on the individual package pages,
where experimental is listed first, if the pkg is in experimental
(which I think makes sense there and not not elsewhere.)

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

It ain't no revolution, just because you can dance to it.