Only *specific* description seems to be missing

Hi Lucas,

> I think this was caused by a bug in the new archive gatherer. See
> commit 8c9c0f51b469bdc9bcd6d6dd9b06d8e36fb2c023. I think it's fixed now,
> but please double-check in a few days and reopen if necessary.

I was stumbling upon

   http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/mathematics#palp

and I verified that the english descriptions for releases above squeeze
are missing:

udd=> SELECT distinct p.package, p.description, p.description_md5, d.release, d.language, d.long_description from packages p join descriptions d on p.package = d.package where p.package = 'palp' ;
 package |                description                |         description_md5          | release | language |                          long_description
---------+-------------------------------------------+----------------------------------+---------+----------+---------------------------------------------------------------------
 palp    | A Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes | deb7fc1ff5c3b11fc6ace2522bd7a5fc | sid     | en       |
 palp    | A Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes | deb7fc1ff5c3b11fc6ace2522bd7a5fc | wheezy  | it       |  Un programma per classificare politopi reticolari riflessivi.     +
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |  Per i dettagli vedere http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0204356.          +
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |
 palp    | A Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes | deb7fc1ff5c3b11fc6ace2522bd7a5fc | jessie  | en       |
 palp    | A Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes | deb7fc1ff5c3b11fc6ace2522bd7a5fc | squeeze | en       |  A program for classifying reflexive lattice polytopes.            +
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |  See http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0204356 for details.
 palp    | A Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes | deb7fc1ff5c3b11fc6ace2522bd7a5fc | sid     | da       |  Palp (»Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes«) er et program for+
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |  klassifikation af refleksive gitterpolytoper. Se                  +
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |  http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0204356 for detaljer.                   +
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |
 palp    | A Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes | deb7fc1ff5c3b11fc6ace2522bd7a5fc | sid     | it       |  Un programma per classificare politopi reticolari riflessivi.     +
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |  Per i dettagli vedere http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0204356.          +
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |
 palp    | A Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes | deb7fc1ff5c3b11fc6ace2522bd7a5fc | wheezy  | en       |
 palp    | A Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes | deb7fc1ff5c3b11fc6ace2522bd7a5fc | wheezy  | da       |  Palp (»Package for Analyzing Lattice Polytopes«) er et program for+
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |  klassifikation af refleksive gitterpolytoper. Se                  +
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |  http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0204356 for detaljer.                   +
         |                                           |                                  |         |          |

I have no idea whether this is caused by the same problem or not.  When
this bug was reported *all* descriptions were missing - now these are
only specific ones - but not only a single one:  Just seek for the string
"Missing" on the URL above to find about ten further examples.

I suspect the fix you applied is not completely working.

Should I reopen the bug report or create a new one because of a
different problem?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--