Re: [GSoC] Using a messaging system to interface the different parts of Debian infrastructure

Hello,

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013, Simon Chopin wrote:
> Fedora is in the process of implementing a message bus architecture,
> fedmsg, that addresses the exact same issues. I was wondering if there
> was people interested in using the same technology for our
> infrastructure. I've sent this mail to the teams I assume would be
> interested.

Does fedmsg store messages so that you can retrieve older messages
assuming that you have been offline or down for some amount of time?

If yes, then it's definitely something that could be interesting.

> So, anyone interested in the project, esp. for mentoring ? :-)

I'm already a mentor an another projet so I'll pass.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/