Re: UDD migration to ullmann.debian.org

On 25/06/12 at 23:24 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi ullmann admins,
>
> thanks a lot for this very good news!  This helps a lot.
>
> I wonder whether we could now find a way to export the UDD bugs
> tables as I have suggested and which was confirmed by Lucas:
>
>    http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2012/05/msg00023.html
>
> I do see two options:
>
>    1. Either generate the partial database dump in a cron
>       job and move it to some http-accessible space or
>    2. Get a passwordless sshkey which has the only single
>       permission to trigger the dump and rsync the result
>       (=call a dedicated scipt)
>
> What would your prefered solution to make a a dump of a few UDD tables
> accessible to some other host?

Given that generating that partial dump takes less than two seconds,
I've added that to the script that regularly dumps the DB.

You can fetch a dump from:
http://udd.debian.org/udd-bugs.sql.gz
(of course, that only works if udd.debian.org points to the new UDD, not
the old one. Hack /etc/hosts in the meantime.)

That script is running at
0 8 */2 * * /srv/udd.debian.org/udd/scripts/dump-db.sh

Could you please address your identified TODO items ASAP? It's the main
blocking thing for switching to ullmann.

Lucas