Re: WNPP maintenance

Paul Wise wrote:
> How about moving that script into the QA VCS? We can then run the cron
> jobs on quantz.

Both scripts are on the same git repo, the autotagging one is wnpp-
tagging.pl. On alioth I run it multiple times a day and pipe its output to a
mail(1)-like shell function I wrote a while ago that generates an email and
pipes it to sendmail.
I don't mind moving them to the qa repo.

Oh, and I just finished making some changes to the other script to produce
some "safe automated changes," to ideally run it on a cronjob.
Will send a test email, which makes exactly 350 changes.

Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net