Re: DEHS moved to mole

Christoph Berg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've set up a WIP version of a new DEHS instance that uses the watch
> files from the lintian lab to submit uscan results to mole. The data
> is then extracted as a .db file and presented in DDPO.

I know I disappeared, but this is... *sigh*

There is more to it than just the data export and the fronted. There are
also email notifications and a log of when a new upstream release was found,
which is part of a plan to provide charts and maybe try to do things like
estimating when a given upstream is more likely to release a new version,
and more.

*sigh*

--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer